Studios are open all year
Studio #17, Red Cod Forge & Affinity Stone Jewellery & Design:
Roy & Sharon Hancliff, Photography
Judy Maxwell & Lloyd Major, paintings
Nanoose Place, Studio Information Centre:
* Kees Luchs, from Lantzville, fine wood carvings
* Studio #3, Deanna Corrigan, quilting, watercolours, encaustics
* Studio #4, Kirsten Tambling, Photography, note cards
Sharing with Lesley Carter, pen & ink mandalas.
* Studio #18, Pauline Nadeau Evans, paintings, note cards, prints
* Studio #19, Sheila Warren, ASA, oil paintings, note cards
Sat & Sun, Dec 2 & 3
Studio Hours: 10am to 4pm
PICK UP YOUR 2017 STUDIO GUIDE
at our Studio Tour Information Centre
located at Nanoose Place, 2925 Northwest Bay Rd
during Studio Tour Hours.
Participating artists will show their work
EITHER at their studios OR Nanoose Place.
Please check your GUIDE MAP for these details.